Various input signal and output indicators are available on the trainer itself.
- 850 points bread board
- Power supply +5v, 500ma is available in the trainer to use various TTL & CMOS ICs.
- On board pulsar circuit to provide the mono-pulse to the digital circuits.
- On board clock circuit to provide the low frequency clock to the digital circuits.
- 8 digital input logic high low switch.
- 8 digital output indicators.
- 20 pin zip sockets to place the various ics and easily perform of the experiments with single chip integrated circuits.
- one 4 bit BCD to 7 segment indicator to show decimal digit directly in case of counters.
- 2 mm sockets to make connections via 2mm patch cords.
- Study and verify various digital circuits
- 8255 interfacing port connection
- Peripheral interfacing using 8085/8051/z80 trainer kit
- I/o interfacing
- ADC DAC
- Seven segment interfacing display
- Various interfacing micro controller circuits