- Voice transmission through optical fiber cable.
- To study transmitter circuit & calculate its output power.
- To study receiver circuit & calculate its input power.
- To study the attenuation of signal between transmitter & receiver end.
- Measurement of numerical aperture.
- In built IC based Fixed DC Regulated Power Supply +12VDC/100mA.
- On board 1KHz sine wave oscillator provided.
- Input amplifier stage using TL074.
- Optical transmitter
- Optical Receiver
- Low Pass filter given on board.
- AC amplifier given on board.
- Power Amplifier given on board with volume control.
- Circuit diagram is printed on glass epoxy PCB & different combination of resistance.
- Test point are brought out on front panel .
- Adequate no of 4mm Patch Cords required for the Experiments.
- Microphone for Voice Transmission.
- Speaker for Voice Receiver End.
- Optical Fiber Cable 1 Meter Length.