- It uses industry standard CPLD 95C108 with optional facility for 9536 and 9572
- It communicates with computer through standard Webpack
- It has a serial & parallel link which enable user to communicate with PC.
- User can develop the circuit/schematic using Xilinx standard Foundation Series Software and any development tool for VLSI design available in the world.
- It has various on-board interfaces:
16×2 LCD module
Six Seven Segment Displays
Stepper Motor Controller Interface
8×8 LED Matrix Display
EWSN Status LED’s 12 Nos.
Parallel JTAG interface
- Four Data Switches
- Switch Array
- AT24C16 Serial EEPROM
- 4×4 Keyboard
- Power Indicator LED
- On board microcontroller with 64K flash, 1K RAM ISP with required software.
- It has I/O counter interface to enable it to connect various demo modules. This helps in man to machine interface.
- Has a general purpose areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit.
- VPL-CPLD Card
- Set of cables flat and serial
- Application CD ROM
- Data sheet of major components
- List of experiments for CPLD as listed.
- On board facility for variable clock generation.