The Digital Electronic Trainer is intended for elementary as well as advance training of digital electronics. The trainer covers regular digital circuits by solder less inter connections through use of 2 mm brass terminations and patch cords. Various clock generators, logic level input / output indicators and DC regulated power supply are in built. The unit housed in sun mica finished wooden box enclosure with provision for safe keeping of mains cord, patch cords and top lid for protection during storage.
- Breadboards: Unique solder – less large size, spring loaded breadboard consisting of one Terminal Strips with 640 tie points each and 2 Distribution Strips with 100 tie points each, totaling to 840 tie points. (Size: 55mm X 170mm approx ).
- DC Power Supply: 5 V ± 0.25V / 500 mA (IC based regulated output).
- Clock Generators: i) Fixed: a. 0.1Hz b. 1Hz. (Simultaneous independent outputs).
- (TTL, 5V) : ii) Variable: One low frequency variable clock generator.
- Manual Pulser : One independent bounce less manual Pulser ( useful for freezing the action of each stage of the counter after every clock pulse ).
- Logic Level Inputs : Eight independent logic level inputs to select High / Low TTL levels, each with a LED to indicate high / low status and termination.
- Logic Level : Eight independent buffered logic level indicators for High / Low status
- Indicators : indication of digital outputs.
- Seven segment decoder : One BCD to Seven Segment Decoder/ Driver IC with terminations.
- Continuity Tester : Audio / Visual indication.
- ZIF socket : IC’s up to 40 pin Universal ZIF Socket ( without soldering)
- Potentiometer: One Potentiometer ( 100K ) with terminations.
- Power On : Power ON switch with indicator for mains on indication and fuse for protection.
- Patch Cords : Set of 20 assorted colored multi-stand wires with 2mm stackable plug termination at both ends.( Stackable )
- Power Requirement : 230V + 10% single phase AC.
- Instruction manual : One detailed instruction manual with well thought out experiments covering the above topics