The experiments performed by this kit (And, Or, Not, Nand, Nor, Xor, X-Nor, Counter, Flip-Flop, Register, Multiplexer, De-multiplexer operation) .
Features: The board consists of the following built-in parts:
- + 5V D.C. at 1Amp, IC Regulated Power Supply Internally connected.
- Five, J-K master slave flip-flops with preset and clear arrangement.
- Six, 2-input NAND gates. 04. Four, 4-input NAND gates.
- Three, 4-input AND-OR gates. 06. Two inverters (NOT gates).
- A 4-bit binary counter to demonstrate the basic principles of frequency measurement.
- A square wave oscillator of frequency 10 Hz, 1 KHz and 10 KHz with coarse and fine variations, demonstrate the basic principle of frequency division.
- Completely programmable panel to make any type of counter or shift register.
- Two Pulser switches for clear and clock arrangement.
- One Mono Pulser to give a 1 sec pulse.
- Three Band switches for various interconnections required in the circuit to provide greater convenience and avoiding wrong connections.
- Two, 7-segment displays to monitor the output in decimal code.
- LEDs for visual indication of output status of each flip-flop.
- Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
* The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.* Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ meter.
- Logic gates :
- OR gate 4nos.
- AND gate 4 nos.
- NOT gate 6 nos.
- NAND gate 4 nos.
- NOR gate 4 nos.
- 6 EX-0R gate 4 nos.
- ADDER IC7483 4 bit binary Adder
- Flip flop
- JK Flip-Flop 2 nos.
- D latches 2 nos.
- 20 pin zip socket to test the SIP/DIP IC’S such as Multiplexer , De-multiplexer, Encoder, Decoder , Shift Register, Parity checker, Counters
- The following ICs are provided on the trainer set IC De-multiplexer/decoder 74138 (1), multiplexer 74153, encoder bcd to grey code & vice versa converter , shift register74194, binary counter 7493, magnitude comparator 7485, dual JK flip flop 7476(2), Dual D flip flop 7474 (2).
- Logic Inputs & Outputs.
- Trainer contains 8 bit logic switches for logic 0/1 inputs and 8 bit logic output indicator by LED.
- 4 bit BCD to decimal output.
- Trainer contains 4 bit BCD to 7 segment indicator with inputs A, B, C, D inputs.
- Power supply:
- Trainer equipped with 3 pin fused power inlet with 3 pin computer compatible power cord.
- In built regulated 5V supply. Power supply for bread board and zip socket also available separately.
- Continuity tester for circuit connectivity.
- Logic low frequency mono pulsar.
- To operate the sequential circuit in digital electronic lab.
- Low frequency selectable clock of 100Hz & 1000Hz selectable by switch. The pulse width of clock can be varied with the help of potentiometer from 10 Hz to 1000 Hz.
- Potentiometer 100K For general applications.
- Bread board with size 170mmX62mm , 850 test points.
- Connections made up with 2mm brass pins.
- Trainer supplied with 7 pairs of red and black 2mm patch cords.
- Supplied with easy guidelines and full function instruction manual.