Computer Logic Training Board on encoder-decoder has been specifically designed to give students an idea about encoder-decoder and to study of encoder-decoder The output of the encoder-decoder can be observed with the help of logic level indicators (LEDs), which are provided on the panel. The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
- +5V D.C. at 100mA, IC regulated power supply.
- 10 Nos. Input Switches for data input.
- IC For BCD to 7 Segment Decoder 7447 is provided on board with Combination Circuit.
- IC For Decimal to BCD Encoder 74147 is provided on board with Combination Circuit.
- Binary to Grey Code using 7486 is provided with circuit diagram.
- 10 Nos. Output LEDs with driver circuit to observe the Output.
- Seven Segment LT542 is provided on board.
- Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Adequate nos. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug, length ½ meter.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of wave-forms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- Weight : 2 Kg. (Approx.).
- Dimension : W 300 x H 110 x D 200