A function generator is usually a piece of electronic test equipment or software used to generate different types of electrical waveform over a wide range of frequencies.
- The Table Top Function Generator is capable of Multi Signal i.e. Sine , Triangle and Square with Amplitude Control.
- The Instrument has Dual Display for Frequency as well as Amplitude.
- Attractive plastic case.
- Output through the BNC terminal
- Power inlet through the 3 pin Computer power cord (detachable).
- Separate control for frequency for fine and coarse adjustments.
- 8 digit frequency counter 5 digit for frequency and 3 digit for amplitude individually.
- Tough keys for selections for parameters frequency , amplitude and waves.
- On DC offset control .
Frequency Range 0.2Hz/2Hz/20Hz/20Hz/2KHz/20KHz/200KHz/2MHz
Output signal impedance 50 ohm
Duty cycle 20%~80% (±10%)
Displaying 5 digits LED frequency display and 3 digits LED amplitude display synchronously
Sine wave Distortion<2%
Triangle wave Linearity>99%
Square wave Rise edge times/ fall edge times<100nS
Time base Symmetry frequency: 12MHz,
frequency stability: ±5×10
Signal frequency stability <0.1%/Minute
Measurement error 0.5%
Weight Approx. 2.5kgs
Power 220V/110V ± 10%, 50Hz/60Hz ± 5%