Trainer used to study characteristics
- Forward Bias Characteristics of P-N Junction Diode
- Forward Bias Characteristics of Zener Diode
Kit comprises of 2 Analog/Digital meters
- Dual Range Voltmeter-3V/30V.
- Dual Range Ammeter 150uA/15mA.
- Meter ranges are selectable with toggle switches.
Components are given on board behind the panel
- P-N Junction Diode Silicon 1N4007
- P-N Junction Diode Germanium OA79
- Zener Diode 6.2V
- Zener Diode 8.2V
- Two IC Regulated power supplies are given on board.
- Dual Power Supply 3V/30V at 150mA Switch Selectable.
- Front plate built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Supplied with instruction manual.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz.
- Supplied with sufficient nos. of patch cords & power inlet cable.
- Supply provided through the 3 pin computer socket with appropriate fuse.
- The trainer is housed in plastic cabinet to avoid shock.
- Size of the trainer set 10”x8”.