Power Electronics Lab is used to perform power electronics circuit experiments. It is very useful in power electronics laboratories for performing power experiments in colleges and universities. It is very for student to know about the characteristics of power electronics devices and the applications of power devices. The applications or power devices are in alarm circuit, lamp flasher, rectifiers, choppers, inverters. It is also used for commutation circuits.
DC Power Supply on Board:
- ± 5V at 150mA
- ± 15V at 150mA
- 0-15V at 150Ma
- 0-25V at 150mA
AC Power Supply on Board :
- 18V – 0V – 18V at 150mA
- 12V – 0V – 12V at 150mA
- UJT Triggering Circuit using SCR (2 Channel) on Board.
- Digital Firing Circuit on Board : With PWM Control, Firing Angle Control.
- SCR Assembly : 4 SCRs 2P4M, 600V,2A
- Power Devices : IGBT-G4BC20S, MOSFET-IRF540, UJT-2N2646, DIAC-DB3, TRIAC-BT136, SCR-TYN604, Power Transistor 2N3055 TIP Type and Power Diode 16A on board.
- Circuit Components On Board: Capacitor 0.01uF, 0.047uF , 0.1uF, 0.33uF, 1uF/63V(4Nos.) 2.2uF/50V.
- Diode 1N4007 (8Nos.).
- Zener Diode 9V (1Nos. ).
- Inductors 10mH, (1Nos.), 50mH (2Nos.).
- Load Resistance 100E, 220E, 500E, 1K, 2K2, each 5W.
- Resistance on Board 22E/5W, 100E/2W, 220E/2W.
- Resistance on Board(1/4W) 10K (3Nos.), 22K, 47K.
- Diode on Board: 1N4007 (4Nos), Zener 9V 1Nos.
- Potentiometer 1K(1Nos.), 10K(1Nos.).
- Pulse Transformer on Board : 2 Nos. is PT4503 1:1:1.
- Power Requirements: 220V ±10%, 50Hz.